Bank to Bank Transfers
Quickly move money between accounts at two different banks, without making a trip to the bank.
Enjoy flexibility, convenience and control to transfer funds where and when you need to.
- Verifying a check has made it to the other bank is now a thing of the past
- Make transfers anytime, anyplace, even while you're traveling or at work
- Automatic account notifications will save you time looking up activity
- No hassling with paper storage of receipts or check copies from manual bank to bank transfers
- Enroll in this service from the comfort of your home whenever you are in Online Banking
- Quickly identify any potentially fraudulent activity with the ability to frequently check account activity and receive email confirmations
- Avoid the risk of identity theft through mailbox theft, dumpster diving or other exposure with paper account information (checks and receipts from manual account transfers)
- Avoid the risk of identity theft by exchanging account information to send payments (every paper check has your account number)
- Postage and wire transfer fees get expensive, save your money
- Watch your balances closely and transfer money if needed, to reduce overdraft fees
Create a transfer in three easy steps:
- Log into Online Banking and click on "Bill Pay"
- Click the "Transfer Money" tab
- Click to "Add an Account" and complete the requested information
If you have any questions about transfers or account-specific inquiries, please call our Customer Care Center at 1-877-874-7376 or visit our Contact Us page.
Copyright © MidCountry Bank.
All rights reserved. Member FDIC.