Financial Solutions to Help You Grow Your Business
MidCountry Bank has a wide range of business leasing/financing solutions to help with your next equipment purchase. Contact us today to learn about the advantages of leasing.
Lease all of your capital equipment that your business requires to stay competitive and profitable. It is an excellent compliment to your existing finance strategies.
The Equipment Finance Experts will help find solutions that fit your growing business.
- Provides many lease and loan options
- Preserve working capital with little or no down payment
- Avoid obsolescence and increase efficiency with up-to-date equipment
- Structure payments to match your cash flow
- Cut costs with low, fixed-rate financing
- Limit costs and save on taxes
- Step-up monthly payment structures
- Provides all types of businesses options, such as
- Provides options to health systems and hospitals/clinics
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Hospital and physician joint ventures
- Oncology facilities
- Imaging centers
- Physician groups
- Expand your facility
- Update your technology
- Commercial Trucking
- Build or expand your fleet
- Financing and refinancing of new and used equipment
- Term loans
- Equipment lines of credit
- Lease purchase agreements
- Interim financing
- Offers many types of cost-effective lease options
- Operating Lease
- Lease equipment and treat the cost as an operating expense—and off balance sheet financing
- Lease Purchase Agreement
- Provides your business a cost-effective and flexible way to acquire and own new or used equipment
- A Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause TRAC
- Offers similar benefits as an Operating Lease with select titles vehicle lease
MidCountry Equipment Finance is a long standing member of The Equipment Leasing Association (ELFA).
Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
Copyright © MidCountry Bank.
All rights reserved. Member FDIC.